EA has revealed details of a premium pass for upcoming historical shooter, Battlefield 1.
The $50 expansion offers new maps, modes, classes, weapons, vehicles, and armies, all of which will come two weeks early to pass owners.
Here’s the full list of what your $50 will get you:
- 4 upcoming digital expansion packs, including:
- Two-week early access to each expansion pack
- Play as new armies including France in Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass, and the Russian Empire in an upcoming expansion pack – 16 new multiplayer maps
- New Operations and game modes for more ways to play
- New Elite classes
- 20 new weapons
- New vehicles
- 14 Battlefield 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins, delivered monthly from November 2016
- 14 unique dog tags distributed over the course of the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass period
Battlefield 1 is out on PC (via EA’s Origin platform), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on October 21, 2016. Pre-order the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition and you can play from October 18.
If you have EA or Origin Access, you’ll be able to sample the game as part of a Play First Trial kicking off on October 13, 2016.