2K has announced a new Collector’s Edition for upcoming WWE 2K17.
The boxset – limited to 50,000 copies worldwide – includes three playable NXT Superstars, as well as an “unique autographed item, lifelike collectible figurine, authentic live event ring canvas”.
Here’s the full contents:
· Copy of WWE 2K17 video game;
· Exclusive premium packaging;
· NXT Enhancement Pack:
o Playable NXT Superstars: Shinsuke Nakamura, Nia Jax and Apollo Crews;
o 50 percent more points at NXT in MyCareer;
· Exclusive Canvas 2 Canvas lithograph designed by WWE artist Rob Schamberger and autographed by NXT Superstar Shinsuke Nakamura;
· Exclusive eight-inch “Demon” Finn Bálor collectible figurine;
· Exclusive Topps NXT TakeOver: London Mat Relics Card:
o Each card will include a piece of authentic ring canvas from the event;
o Each card will feature one of 14 featured Superstars from event;
o Each Superstar’s card will have one of 10 different rarity levels;
· Goldberg Pack: access to two playable versions of legendary WCW® and WWE star Bill Goldberg, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas.
“The brand absolutely deserves an NXT Edition for WWE 2K17,” says Chris Snyder, VP of marketing at 2K, “and this comprehensive offering of exclusive collectibles and in-game content is a must-have for any WWE or NXT fan.”
WWE 2K17 is headed for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.